In its 1959 Annual Stockholders Meeting, Temco announced that it had established four operating Divisions. These Divisions and their respective Division Managers were:
Electronics Division Dallas
Mr. A. R. Teasdale, Jr.
Industrial Division Dallas
Mr. Leon Mason
Missiles and Aircraft Division Dallas
Mr. R. E. Galer
Overhaul and Aerosystems Division Greenville
Mr. E. Fred Buehring
The Electronics Division and the Industrial Division were located on the Garland property, while the Missiles and Aircraft Divisions were split between the Garland and Grand Prairie locations.
The organization chart dated May 4, 1959 (to be added, see E Systems Book page 18), reflects the divisionalized organization with the exception of the Industrial Division which had not yet been organized. This chart generally represents the basic organizational structure for the remainder of Temco’s existence as an independent corporation except that, late in 1959,Mr. Clyde Skeen was recruited from Boeing Airplane Company to become Executive Vice President of Temco. At that time Mr. Palley resigned as Senior Vice President.
1959 was to be the last full year of operations for Temco as a corporation. Future mergers and takeovers as described later herein would change that.
The 1959 Annual Report was the last annual report to be issued by Temco.